mikeage.net Logo
mikeage.net/2006/11/05/hebrew-date-v101/

mikeage.net @ ב׳ תמוז תשע״ז

Hebrew Date v1.0.1

Based on an idea I "borrowed" from Jacob Fresco, I've added the ability to insert the current Hebrew Date (with sunset correction!) anywhere in a theme.

Simply add <?php if (function_exists('hebrewDateCurrent')) { hebrewDateCurrent();} ?> to a theme.

The code can be downloaded Hebrew Dates release page under the Software section.

The code needs some major cleanup, but not today...

12 Responses to “Hebrew Date v1.0.1”

1. KosherJava says:

Looks Great. One minor thing I would change would be to have the hebrewDateCurrent use the config settings, so that if I opted for Gregorian-Hebrew, it would show both.

2. KosherJava says:

Actually, just using <?php echo the_time(); ? > (I give up on trying to format this properly) will echo the time using the plugin, so the extra work of hebrewDateCurrent is useful only if you want to only display the Hebrew date.

3. Mike Miller says:

Two good points. I deliberately did NOT use the config settings, b/c there's already a way to display the Gregorian date/time, and since the user has to modify the theme anyway, I figured they can put in what they want. I hear your point, though.

BTW, to format, use <code allow="none"> blah </code>

4. KosherJava says:

I posted the official notice of the new plugin home at WordPress Hebrew Date Plugin Has a New Home and added updates to the various pages on my site.

5. cf1I visited a lot of website but I believe this one contains something extra in it. "He's a real loser. He moved into a new neighborhood and got run over by the Welcome Wagon." by Red Buttons.e9

6. http://www./ says:

Berlusconi sarà anche finito – vedremo – ma il berlusconismo certamente no. E neppure i suoi curiosi cascami.Ad esempio, quella del governo "senza mandato elettorale" è un'idea frutto di un ventennio di berlusconizzazione, che non ha proprio nessun senso nel sistema costituzionale italiano.E mi auguro che scompaia, senza troppo rumore, così come il tifo da stadio per qualsiasi cosa faccia qualsiasi PM, e tanti altri antipatici corollari dell'era Berlusconi.Z.

7. http://www./ says:

My cats eat Hills Science Diet. I signed up at the company's web site and receive periodic coupons via both mail and e-mail. I also watch for sales at my local PetSmart and stock up when the price is right. (Check the date ~~ cat food lasts a long time!) For cat treats, I match sales with coupons. I buy litter when it on sale at the warehouse club.

8. http://www./ says:

It was some sort of excitement finding your site yesterday. I came up here now hoping to find out interesting things. And I was not upset. Your ideas upon new methods on this subject were insightful and a terrific help to me. Thank you for making time to write down these things as well as sharing your opinions.

9. http://www./ says:

Thank you Pat! One of my cousins asked for Backstreet, and I have to admit, I've been afraid. I'm going to do it eventually though! Thanks for visiting and come back if you can.

10. http://www./ says:

Wow, Kaneganese. I just looked at your timeline. You've been busy. Yes, there is a lot of information, but if you give a brief explanation about how each map or document fits into the historical puzzle, then you can tell the story of Dokdo/Takeshima in timeline fashion. Sometimes we need different views of a story, especially a complicated story, to really understand it.Good job.

11. Jul21 This can be one of the most helpful blogs i have ever come across on the subject!Actually excellent article info!I'm also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.Thanks a lot

12. CarlaAÅŸa e de bine să interacÅ£ionezi cu oameni plăcuÅ£i, să fii ajutat dezinteresat… ÃŽn sfârÅŸit e liniÅŸte în casă, fetele dorm fericite, cu jucăriile lor… Priceless!